CameraX provides fast and easy access to important Camera features such as*:
- Image controls (exposure, brightness, saturation, sharpness, contrast)
- Color effects
- White balance
- Disable shutter sound
- Picture quality
- Geo tagging
- Normal mode
- Burst shooting: take as many pictures as you want and as fast as possible
- Bracketing: take up to 5 pictures with different exposures to create HDRs (manually)
- Anti-Shake: take sharp pictures in every situation even when it is impossible to hold the camera still
- Time-Lapse: record cool time-lapse picture series
- Virtual horizon/level meter: align your pictures correctly with the horizon
Almost all features can be accessed with a single tap - no more searching for a feature within a hierarchie of sub-menus. Pictures can be stored in arbitrary storage locations.
- Melting-ice time-lapse (Full HD) taken with CameraX on Google Nexus S: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-KenZ-ZWo
- Clouds time-lapse demo (Full HD) taken with Samsung Galaxy S: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz3YGOmkSQY
If you encounter bugs or miss a feature contact me under http://www.tequnique.com/wb/pages/contact/contact-form.php. Please also include your phone model and Android version.
* The exact feature set depends on the phone model's capabilities.